Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
SENIOR ASSOCIATE, CLIENT EXPERIENCE DIGITAL
Weber Shandwick’s Boston office is seeking a Senior Account Executive, Digital to join our team of energetic, multi-faceted digital strategists and storytellers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital innovation and telling brand stories across digital platforms, with previous experience in client management, a foundation of digital and social media strategy development, and a desire to work across industries, from consumer, to corporate and healthcare brands. The candidate will have the ability to successfully collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with responsibility across all aspects of the work we do – from helping to build digital strategies to constructing efficient editorial calendars and concepting social posts – working closely with team members at all levels to ensure flawless strategic execution of the client business objectives.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
What We’re Looking For
- Key supporting strategists for digital clients, assisting in the development and execution of digital and social media programs
- Demonstrated self-starters who work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver client success
- Commitment to developing a strong understanding of client businesses and audiences, representing client interests throughout development of projects
- Experience supporting digital strategy development, creative ideation and providing thoughtful recommendations for digital content
- Ability to draft and manage cross-functional team briefs, independently partnering with creative, paid, and media relations team members on digital projects and collaborating on integrated deliverables
- Experience collaborating with senior strategists and account leads to execute programs, analyze performance and identify opportunities
- Experience in integrated digital marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to build trust and rapport with the client and team across all levels
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking mindset
- Detail-oriented, intuitive thinker who asks probing questions and anticipates and addresses needs
- Understanding of digital analytics, measurement and performance-driven insights
- Keen interest in staying current with industry trends and updates that directly and indirectly affect our clients and our digital practice
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple jobs in a day
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound business and professional ethics
- 2-3 years of experience with digital marketing and a working understanding of owned, earned, and paid media strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.