HR Operations Advisor
London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for an HR Operations Advisor, with previous experience gained in a fast-paced environment, ideally within the PR, Marketing/Communications or Media sectors.
This position will sit within our busy HR Shared Services Team, providing first line support to the UK HR Team and their agencies. The skill set for success in this role is a professional, pragmatic and customer-focused generalist.
What you'll be doing:
Working in the Shared Services Team within the wider Talent team, you will provide support in a range of areas including:
- Producing offer letters and contracts for London and UK regional offices for all employees and contractors in our onboarding system Greenhouse.
- Ensuring new joiner documentation is processed in a timely manner aligned with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Processing any new joiner reference and/or background checks where necessary.
- Arranging and carrying out IPG DXTRA inductions for all new joiners.
- Producing documentation required through for employees a (e.g. compensation, contractual changes, leaves of absence, etc.)
- Producing documentation and managing smooth offboarding for employees.
- Ensuring all HR aspects managed by Shared Services are captured within the monthly payroll processes in a timely manner
- Tracking and producing monthly reports on new joiners, leavers, leaves of absence, probation, anniversaries for the HR Manager and various department heads.
- Producing and monitoring reports for mandatory IPG Trainings.
- Review and approve documentation drafted by HR Administrators to be delivered to employees.
- Acting as first line of contact for the Shared Services HR Administrators, dealing with queries and escalating as appropriate.
- Monitoring the HR inboxes and responding to any queries or escalating when needed.
- Keeping up to date with the employment law landscape and the impact to any HR administration, making recommendations as required.
- Building and maintain effective relationships to support all stakeholders
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR Shared Services function to the business, making improvements to our processes to ensure they are efficient and ensure we are providing excellent client service.
Who are you?
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with a high level of accuracy, able to meet strict and often tight deadlines.
- Sound commercial approach to business challenges and the need to support business performance at all levels.
- Challenges processes, looking for enhancements, efficiencies and improvements.
- First class interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively, transparently and fast within a small team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work smartly in a manner that is efficient, effective and demonstrates added value.
- Pragmatic 'can do' attitude with a focus on task completion.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and problem solver.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Experience with an HR database would be an advantage (e.g. Peoplesoft).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word).
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in IPG DXTRA. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
IPG DXTRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.