Vice President, Human Resources
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Provide counsel to leaders and employees across the full employee life-cycle while managing and implementing talent programs that support agency business goals, attract diverse talent, as well as increase employee engagement and retention. This individual will stay current on emerging talent trends and best practices to shape better processes and programs that enhance the employee experience for all. This is a true hybrid role of HR business partner AND talent and culture developer, so this individual must have an ability to apply their experience in strong talent management practices to operational and business counsel.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify.
Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 8-10 years related talent management and HR experience across the full breadth of HR areas of expertise (talent development, employee relations, employment law)
- Solutions oriented, strategic thinker, problem solver, client service focused
- Develops recommendations grounded in a combination of data, best practices research and personal expertise
- Collaborative relationship style, ability to partner effectively with and influence talent at all levels of the organization across multiple locations, teams and businesses
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills necessary, with the ability to articulate recommendations succinctly and accurately
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and strong follow through required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proven ability to re-prioritize and work quickly and efficiently
- May require occasional travel to other US locations in the future
- Professional services or agency experience a strong plus
- HR Certification preferred; OD/OE certifications and/or course work a strong plus
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.