Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Recruiting/HR Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team based in Washington D.C.
To further our mission we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our Recruiting and Human Resources team with top tier innovative talent across our North American offices. You will play a critical role in supporting our Recruiting team primarily in Washington DC and New York, but across other offices, as well. This role is split to work with both the Talent Acquisition team and the VP of Human Resources for our South region. S/he will be a part of a team that is focused on bringing on the smartest people, maintaining our culture, and care deeply about a great candidate and employee experience.
- You are curious and have a passion for both Recruiting and Human Resources
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and ideally have some previous experience in administrative support
- You are energetic, positive and an entrepreneurial candidate who is interested in developing new skills and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team on all aspects of the recruiting life-cycle, including:
- Provide operational and project management support for open positions across multiple practice areas
- Post descriptions in our applicant tracking system (ATS) Greenhouse
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers
- Communicate status updates to candidates and hiring teams
- Administrative duties including managing job postings, candidate workflow status and other candidate spreadsheets
- Greet and accompany candidates throughout the interview schedule
- Process the full life-cycle of employees including on-boarding, new hire paperwork, status changes, and departure process
- Initiate and monitor background check process and create PO’s for background check service
- Close positions in ATS and lead tracking for OFCCP compliance
- Submit invoices to Finance and Accounts Payable for reimbursement to Talent Acquisition vendors and staffing agencies
- Develop an understanding of company policies and employment laws and respond to day-to-day questions related to HR policies and procedures
- Run employee data reports as needed
- Assist in coordination and execution of recruiting events such as internship program Lunch & Learns, College visits, staff meetings and celebrations
- Book travel for candidates and recruiters as needed
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.