Associate, Client Experience Digital
Century City, California, United States
Associate – Client Experience, Digital, Healthcare
Weber Shandwick – San Francisco, Los Angeles
The San Francisco/Los Angeles offices have an opportunity for a communications professional with 1-2 years of PR experience to join our team as an Associate in our growing digital healthcare practice. The ideal candidate is a motivated, proactive team player with critical thinking skills and attention to detail, as well as a strong interest in social media-related work. Previous experience in digital healthcare is a plus, but not required.
If that is you, let’s talk!
- Work with the Client Experience Digital team to support and manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and target audience
- Partner with internal team members to ideate and execute integrated digital and earned-media campaigns
- Support creative ideation on a consistent basis and provide thoughtful recommendations
- Assist with drafting and managing of cross-functional team briefs
- Provide input during development of projects based on insights and knowledge of Client preferences
- Support preparation and submission of materials for client medical, legal and regulatory reviews
- Compile and distribute post meeting documents detailing key discussion items and next steps
- Maintain a keen interest in current industry trends and share perspectives with internal teams and clients
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to build trust and rapport with the client and team across all levels
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward thinking mindset
- Integrated skillset that combines digital, integrated media, content creation and social media expertise
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple jobs in a day
- Intuitive thinker who asks probing questions and anticipates and addresses needs
- Sound business and professional ethics
- 1-2 years of experience within similar industry (e.g., PR, digital, ad agency, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.