Manager, Client Experience Digital
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We are seeking someone who is passionate about healthcare and making a difference in the lives of patients living with various diseases and conditions. As a Manager, you will work closely with senior and junior staff members across several teams to provide counsel and manage day-to-day work, in addition to serving as a key client contact.
As a successful Manager, you will be a strong leader with excellent writing and communications skills and an ability to translate client needs into project plans. You will also help develop and implement engagement campaigns for a variety of healthcare clients, including pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and health systems. Ideally, you should have agency/consulting or related experience with a background in healthcare communications, including experience leading digital program elements.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage account team implementation of agreed-upon programs, ensuring quality standards are met and desired results are delivered on-budget
- Lead project management initiatives
- Lead development and revision of tools, ensuring all activities are moving forward and are within deadlines
- Leverage traditional media as well as influencers and digital/emerging technologies for PR programming
- Develop a range of external and media materials including press releases, key message documents, pitches, social media content, etc.
- Manage event and activation logistics in a variety of settings
- Set and meet campaign measurement and evaluation criteria
- Identify training and development needs of junior staff and provide opportunities that enable staff members to reach their full potential
- Assist in financial management for clients, including development of invoices and activity reports
What We Are Looking For
- Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary (holistic) communication initiatives
- Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media
- Solid working knowledge of key online/offline media influencers/journalists
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills
- Experience with clients and accounts that are measurement and evaluation driven
- Strong presentation skills, poise, and professionalism
- Industry experience in healthcare communications and/or pharmaceuticals
- At least 4 years’ experience in public relations at an agency or corporate in-house (healthcare experience required)
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, or in a related field
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.