Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital to join our passionate, fun, and driven team focused on a major consumer brand.
We Are Seeking… We are seeking a Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital who is a main day-to-day Client contact. The ideal candidate is someone who has previous client management experience, a strong interest in social media-related work and a foundation of integrated digital media skills. You'll also be expected to mentor a junior client experience team – while also working closely with Manager, Client Experience Digital to ensure flawless strategic execution of the client business objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the Client Experience Digital team to support and manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals
- Meet and liaison with Clients and Agency Partners to discuss and identify marketing communications opportunities and requirements
- Compile and distribute post meeting documents detailing key discussion items and next steps
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and target audience
- Partner with Insights and Integrated Media team members to analyze and distill meaningful insights from reporting
- Partner with internal team members to ideate and execute integrated digital and earned-media campaigns
- Support creative ideation on a consistent basis and provide thoughtful recommendations
- Assist with drafting and managing of cross-functional team briefs
- Assist with the oversight of other team member’s work, to foster excellence and success
- Provide input during development of projects based on insights and knowledge of Client preferences
- Travel to the client and client events may be required
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to build trust and rapport with the client and team across all levels
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward thinking mindset
- Integrated skillset that combines digital, integrated media, content creation and social media expertise • Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple jobs in a day
- Intuitive thinker who asks probing questions and anticipates and addresses needs
- Sound business and professional ethics
- Years Experience: 2-3 years of experience in similar industry
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.