Junior Associate, Client Experience Digital
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
The Weber Shandwick Digital Team is seeking a Junior Associate (AAE equivalent) to join its Boston Office
We are seeking someone who is passionate about healthcare and social/digital media. The ideal candidate has experience working on healthcare media relations/campaigns, conducting traditional and social/digital media outreach and developing communications materials. Strong writing skills are a must.
- Implement digital health engagement campaigns for our top-tier pharmaceutical clients
- Assist with content production from concept to execution.
- Conduct research and media audits independently
- Deliver accurate and timely media monitoring and campaign results reports to reviewer
- Maintain and update status reports
- Participate in client meetings and/or teleconferences, accurately capture meeting notes, next steps
- Digital experience either with social and/or display at minimum
- Interest in healthcare and life sciences fields
- Knowledge of the current regulatory environment for pharmaceutical companies is a plus
- Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media required
- Understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
- Can prioritize multiple tasks and manage time in a consistent manner
- Experience with coordinating vendors and external partners
- Experience pitching healthcare media and securing stories
- Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare and Advertising/Media agency experience preferred
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.