Senior Associate, Client Experience
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a strong Senior Associate (Sr. Account Executive) with consumer and account management experience to join our Consumer practice working a variety of large brands! You love the thrill of the pitch, building relationships with media, and constantly immersing yourself in pop culture/trends. Have a proven track record with the following? We want to hear from you!
- Crafting and telling compelling stories
- Counseling junior members of the team to effectively work with the media
- Allocating agency resources in accordance with our client's budget
- Bringing a client-focused attitude that results in work being performed to the highest quality standards
- Proven aptitude to solve problems, handle crises, and make quick decisions with incomplete information
- Exceptional client service record with ability to counsel and interact effectively with senior management at client organizations
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to craft strategy for new business presentations
What We’re Looking For:
- Senior media strategist and account management hybrid with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience and a background in consumer, sports marketing, CPG, food/beverage or beer/spirits.
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Concentration in sports/entertainment public relations and marketing
- Client interaction, media relations and product knowledge
- Working in and/or with large, marketing-oriented companies
- Effective team supervision and leadership
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; verbal and written
- Several close relationships with top-tier lifestyle/consumer media at the national level and a history of successful placements.
- Management of earned media campaigns including thought leadership, product launches, business campaigns (M&A, etc.)
- Ability to counsel senior clients and their executives with flawless earned media strategy
- Ability to media train senior clients
- Can integrate earned media strategy seamlessly with digital, social and paid
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.