Vice President, Client Experience, Consumer
New York, New York, United States
Thriving team seeking Vice President candidate to hop on board two dynamic teams within the Consumer practice. If you love the thrill of executing major campaigns on behalf of iconic brands and have a strong background in account management and media relations, this pop-culture driven role is for you.
Do your colleagues and clients associate you with the following? We want to hear from you!
- Consistent ability to develop fully integrated plans that WOW – from the big idea through to media strategy, you understand the power of flawless execution
- Exceptional client service record with ability to counsel and interact effectively with senior management at client organizations
- Proven aptitude to solve problems, handle crises, and make quick decisions with incomplete information
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to craft strategy for presentations at the CMO-level
- Crafting and telling compelling stories while building and maintaining excellent relationships with media
- Counseling junior members of the team to develop our next generation of leaders
- Allocating agency resources in accordance with our client's budget
What We’re Looking For:
- Account management rockstar with strong media prowess with a minimum of 7-10+ years of experience and a background in iconic consumer, sports, lifestyle, CPG, food/beverage or beer/spirits brands
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; verbal and written
- Can integrate a big idea and earned media strategy seamlessly with digital, social and paid
- Ability to counsel senior clients and their executives with flawless earned media strategy
- Working in and/or with large, marketing-oriented companies
- Effective team supervision and leadership
- Management of earned media campaigns including thought leadership, product launches, business campaigns (M&A, etc.)
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.