Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Project Manager for the Boston Project Management team who will work closely with team members in account, creative, public relations and strategy, as well as report to a VP of Project Management, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Assists development of digital, social and PR campaigns; collaborates with internal stakeholders and manages vendors.
- Helps monitor financial performance of accounts including scopes, burn report summaries and forecasting
- Leads internal team members on day to day projects, and deliverables
- Participates in client-facing meetings and communications, relative to financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables/budgets; change management and reporting) and project road maps/timelines (project plans)
- Partners with WS account team to manage team on-boarding processes
- Supports in educating the team on roles and responsibilities, process and templates
- Demonstrates strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- 4-5 years of project management experience, preferably in public relations, or advertising agency setting
- Healthcare project management experience; legal prep review and submissions
- Exposure to scoping, burn report tracking, and understanding of relationship when scheduling projects
- Fluency and/or familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as creative ideation, social and digital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Project/Smartsheet, Excel, and PowerPoint
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.