Vice President, Account Management – Digital Advertising
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Vice President, Account Management – Digital Advertising to help lead integration across marketing functions on behalf of a major healthcare brand. This position is responsible for driving the success of the client relationship, including meeting client objectives within given budgets, and translating all of these factors into strategic briefs and corresponding planning documents to ensure client satisfaction.
The VP Account Management – Digital Advertising is responsible for working with cross-functional teams in the development and oversight of the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives including development of campaigns, content creation and measuring the effectiveness of our initiatives.
An ideal candidate will have deep experience in the social and digital space on notable brands and be in tune with emerging trends within digital and social media, as well as understand the broader cultural shift-taking place through digital means.
Client-facing responsibilities will include strategic program planning, managing programs and activities to meet business objectives, effectively delegating projects, providing strategic counsel to team members and allocating agency resources while managing client schedules and budgets.
We want someone who is collaborative and willing to work on teams to do bold new things. Someone who wants to solve client problems in new ways as social media paradigms and practices evolve and shift.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a senior day-to-day client contact for a couple critical clients, responsible for building and nurturing the client relationship while supporting the management and optimization of a team to support digital and/or social efforts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development, implementation and measurement of innovative digital brand strategies that are integrated with overall client marketing objectives/goals
- Collaborate with agency partners (e.g. media, branding), as necessary, to develop and implement integrated program execution
- Develop and track against client scopes of work
- Demonstrate strong conceptual thinking with high energy and excellent “story-telling” skills demonstrated through writing creative briefs and verbal presentation
- Become educated in client’s brand, customer base, business model and marketing objectives
- Have 8-10+ years of experience with a digital advertising, healthcare experience is preferred
- Possess a thorough command of the social media and digital world (from the evolving social web to mobile tools and trends), sophisticated client service and digital communications skills, high energy and passion for this area of rapid change and innovation.
- Work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams – displaying proven ability in running a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards solutions to complex problems.
- Be able to communicate with client contacts across multiple levels, both at a reporting and strategic counsel level
- Have exceptional creative and business writing skill
- Lead cross-functional account teams to build content plans and campaign strategies designed to engage members of brand communities
- Strong technical proficiency in social media platforms
- Be able to analyze and synthesize data from the communities you manage, providing insights from the data to inform future recommendations and decisions
- Have the proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office environment
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.