Vice President, Talent Acquisition
New York, New York, United States
As a result of continued growth, Weber Shandwick is building upon their Talent Acquisition team with an additional VP Recruiting position. In this role, the incumbent will be a valued partner to the existing team of four VPs, working collaboratively to serve across various functional areas and geographies and be supported by a team of coordinators and managers on the end-to-end recruitment process. The incumbent will collaborate with senior management as well as the TA team, to create and execute search strategies to attract and retain top tier talent.
- Partner with senior leadership across the regions to develop a keen understanding of business priorities and to provide strategic insights as an expert resource in talent acquisition
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to fuel preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Cultivate concrete action plans with succinct deliverables and timelines. Navigate timely execution of all deliverables and execution of the results in a dynamic, highly complex, matrixed organization
- Develop and implement a robust pipelining strategy for recruiting diverse, high caliber hires
- Determine and apply appropriate assessment and selection tools to drive the highest quality of candidate selection, including administering training for managers on interviewing and selection skills, as needed
- Instill an engaging candidate experience in part by monitoring feedback channels
- Ensure recruiting resources are allocated to support the most critical business initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- 10-15+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of recruiting ATS systems; knowledge of Greenhouse a plus
- Experience with owning and driving a hiring strategy
- Capacity to partner closely with hiring managers, partners and all stakeholders
- Excellent project and program management experience
- Great communication and presentation skills
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, the agency has won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Within IPG, Weber Shandwick is a part of IPG DXTRA, a collective of 28 marketing services brands. This is a brand collective for organizations looking for different ways to succeed in complex environments where growth depends on uniquely configured solutions inspired by truly diverse teams.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.