Vice President, Client Experience – Tech PR
San Francisco, California, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Vice President, Client Experience to join our B2B Technology team in our San Francisco office.
We Are Seeking:
We are seeking a strong Vice President, Client Experience to join our Technology Practice, working on a large B2B tech client. You will be responsible for managing client and inter-agency relationships and playing a critical role in determining the future and long-term success of this B2B client. You will be responsible for all aspects of a client relationship and account team, supervising one large piece of business with multiple work streams and team members.
Other responsibilities include recommending programs and activities coordinating with client's goals, effectively delegating projects, offering counsel to team members and allocating agency resources to match client budgets. You will also be engaged with business development, strategic program planning, and the development of creative concepts. Ideally, you will have agency or consulting experience in the B2B Tech space.
What We Are Looking For:
· Can turn ideas into workable plans
· Capacity to convey ownership of assigned projects to junior team members
· Can solve conflict
· Can mobilize and motivate teams
· Can work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent oral and written business communication skills
· Aptitude for financial analysis
· Can complete challenging projects within set parameters
· Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
· Commitment and dedication to the agency's success as well as individual career
· Can anticipate client and team needs
· Attention to detail and quality
· Instills confidence with clients and colleagues
· At least 8-10 years’ experience in agency, PR/Communications space
· Experienced in Public Relations, Account Management and Media Relations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Management, or related field
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.