Senior Manager, Client Experience Digital, Healthcare
Century City, California, United States
Sr. Manager – Client Experience, Digital, Healthcare
Weber Shandwick – Los Angeles
The ideal candidate should have a passion for digital innovation and telling brand stories across digital platforms, with specific expertise in B2B campaigns. To be successful in this role, this individual must have a solid background in digital marketing that includes ideating digital content, analyzing results and developing digital-specific project plans. The candidate will have the ability to successfully collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with responsibility across all aspects of the work we do – from helping to build digital strategies to constructing efficient editorial calendars and concepting social posts.
If that is you, let’s talk!
What we're looking for:
- Experience in B2B marketing (specifically in healthcare, energy, tech, finance or higher education)
- Background in demand gen, lead gen and social media marketing
- Experience in integrated digital marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to build fully-integrated strategies for major campaigns, product launches and digital assets for the world's biggest brands
- Experience in conducting research of various types such as market landscape, persona, competitor and content research
- Experience in development of project plans, calendars, and workflow processes
- Ability to brainstorm and pitch compelling ideas for performance campaigns and projects
- Deep experience within cross-channel digital marketing strategies, working closely with different teams including creative, media, planning and PR
- Strong understanding of digital analytics, measurement and performance-driven insights
- Keen interest in staying current with industry trends and updates that directly and indirectly affect our clients and our digital practice
- Thinking:Seeing the forest through the trees for our clients and not getting caught in the minutia. Intellectual curiosity and creativity is a must.
- Communication: Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly.
- Storytelling:Understand the elements that make a story exciting, what brands are doing in the press and on social platforms, and what they should do next.
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast and work well.
- Interpersonal:Collaborate well and play nice, whether it’s in a team, with other teams or independently.
- Passion: To deliver high-quality work, build close client relationships, execute effectively, and be motivated by the work.
- Technical:Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Analytics tools (Google Analytics, OpenGraph and Insights), research & execution tools (Hootsuite, Brandwatch). Experience with media databases and social tracking tools are a bonus.
- Detail-Oriented:Whether it’s a strategy presentation or monthly insights reporting, attention to detail and a commitment to delivering clear and precise work is essential.
- Spark:Understand what sets you apart.
- Growth: Recognize where you can grow and be open to learning opportunities.
- Be a lead strategist for digital clients
- Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver client success
- Provide client counsel while serving as a strategic driver for client meetings and presentations
- Expand the digital deliverables and offerings for our team
- Assist in the development and implementation of paid, owned and earned programs
- Efficiently manage client and team resources and deliverables around major campaigns and projects
- Write content briefs and develop project timelines
- Manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously, while managing budgets and staffing around programs and campaigns
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- Have very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Be able and eager to quickly learn new systems, tools, approaches and platforms
- Effectively manage client and team expectations around timelines, work, and deliverables
- 4-6 years of experience within the digital marketing industry with a strong understanding of integrated strategies
- 3+ years team management experience leading small groups and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong experience in both large-scale and start-up business environments preferred
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.