Senior Project Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Senior Project Manager
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for the Boston Project Management team who will work closely with team members in account, creative, public relations and strategy, as well as report to a VP of Project Management, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Professionally manages engagements with account team partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule while managing client expectations
- Leads development of digital, social and PR campaigns; collaborates with internal stakeholders and manages vendors.
- Routinely monitors financial performance of accounts including scopes, burn report summaries and forecasting
- Leads internal team members on day to day projects, and deliverables
- Leads client-facing meetings and communications, relative to financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables/budgets; change management and reporting) and project road maps/timelines (project plans)
- Identifies needs on business for project support and appropriately aligns resources against those needs
- Partners with WS account team to manage team on-boarding processes
- Supports in educating the team on roles and responsibilities, process and templates
- Partners with cross-practice leads to identify and manage resource needs
- Demonstrates strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- 5-7 years of project management experience, preferably in public relations, or advertising agency setting
- Healthcare project management experience; legal prep review and submissions
- Strong financial management skills. Exposure to scoping, burn report tracking, and understanding of relationship when scheduling projects
- Fluency and/or familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as creative ideation, social and digital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both verbally and in written format with internal team members across multiple disciplines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Project/Smartsheet, Excel, and PowerPoint
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.