London, England, United Kingdom
As a senior consultant you will be a member of project teams responsible for helping to solve client challenges.
You will provide counsel to clients, offering insight and best practices on different aspects of organisational transformation including employee experience, organisational culture, change, communications, diversity and inclusion. You also will be responsible for delivering an outstanding client experience and participating in the execution of impactful consulting projects that solve a range of client problems.
In your role you will also contribute to new business pitches and support other marketing and business development activities. You will participate in practice meetings, training and calls to further cross-network collaboration and learning.
- Proven experience of making substantial contribution to client projects applying your knowledge of organisational transformation to create impactful solutions for client.
- On larger projects you will be assigned specific elements of the project scope which you will be responsible for delivering and for supporting the project team leader.
- You may be asked to lead smaller projects and will be responsible to scoping and delivering these assignments.
- You may be asked to take responsibility be for managing the delivery of less experienced colleagues assigned to work with you on projects.
- Typically you will work on several client projects simultaneously so need to be able to manage priorities and deadlines.
- During projects you will also be expected to deliver a great client experience and take responsibility for helping to manage and build these relationships.
- You will be asked to contribute to new business pitches and proposals and for helping develop the strategies, tactics, resource and time plans and budgets these will contain.
- In addition to managing resources assigned to work with you on projects you may also be asked to line manage other members of our team and take responsibility for their pastoral care and career development.
- You will be an have growing expertise in areas including culture, change, communications, brand and diversity and will be expected to keep developing your knowledge (through a combination of formal training, mentoring, coaching, networking and “on the job” development.) and contributing to the development of others.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong experience within a large networked agency or global management consultancy and you will understand how to operate successfully in these types of organisation.
- You can demonstrate exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- You will have operated globally and ideally will have lived and worked in more than one country and have an understanding of many different organisational cultures.
- Your experience will include roles participating in organisational transformation projects with a focus on employee experience, culture and change communications.
- A good understanding of diversity and inclusion issues in UK and global organisations would also be beneficial.
- You will have consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, intervention planning and also have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have a passion and proven experience for developing new business and participating in the development of client proposals and pitches.
- You will know how to contribute to client assignments and help manage the team, deliverables and budget to the satisfaction of United Minds and the client.
- You will be highly proficient in the use of Office 365 and other collaborative working tools.
- You can demonstrate broad sector experience ideally with clients across FMCG, Healthcare, Energy, Lifestyle and Automotive
Key Measures of Success
- Delivery of outstanding client service and impactful solutions.
- Contribute to the growth of United Minds in London.
- Development of your consulting skills and organisational transformation knowledge
- Establishing a network within United Minds and associated agencies.