New York, New York, United States
We’re Weber Shandwick (more about us in a second), and we’re looking for a talented art director to join our creative team here in New York. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who’s first and foremost a really great art director; but also someone who is motivated, a self-starter, and someone who wants to create amazing work for a wide variety of clients—work that reflects and impacts pop culture.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- You think conceptually, with the work to show it.
- You’ve got all the usual AD skills—Photoshop, InDesign, etc. (Motion graphics/animation skills a plus if you have them!) Familiarity with presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote, etc. is also good.
- You have experience across a wide variety of work: social (think IG Reels, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), plus digital, traditional, and more.
- You’re a fan of great design.
- You work well as part of team. (Kind of a given, but important.)
- You keep tabs on what’s happening in the world at large. (We’re all about creating work that drives attention.)
- You’ve got 3+ years of art direction experience in a related agency or department (think: advertising, digital, social media, or public relations)
- You’ve got good presentation skills, and are comfortable in front of clients.
MORE ABOUT US
- We’re a PR agency, one the world’s largest. But we create all kinds of work for our clients—award-winning work that includes social, digital, TV, print, online video, earned activations, and much more.
- We’ve recently been featured on AdAge’s A-List and “Best Places to Work.”
- Our client list ensures that all of our creatives get a lot of great opportunities.
- Our creative department is filled with nice people (driven, but nice), with a respectful work environment. So we’re looking for smart, motivated, inclusive people who fit that vibe.
ABOUT WEBER SHANDWICK
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.