Junior Associate, Client Experience
Dallas, Texas, United States
Junior Associate, Client Experience
As Junior Associate, you are the future of our agency. A Junior Associate in our Client Experience Community (see next section) is your entry point to our industry so we try to give exposure and practical experience. By supporting our client teams through research, drafting written materials, project and administrative support, you will get a broad understanding of our agency, the clients you touch and the marketing services industry overall. This particular opening will support a crisis communications team for a major airline and an energy industry client, among others to be determined.
The Client Experience Community is a business partner to our clients by helping them to address opportunities or issues with marketing communications strategies. We shape collaboration and lead the strategic development of integrated, cross-platform solutions. We are stewards of our clients’ needs and advocates for the agency’s excellence, while ensuring quality ideas and an outstanding client experience. Client experience teams are driven to lead the development of our best work and create fruitful client relationships. We keep a keen hunter’s eye for marketplace opportunities and client opportunities to grow our relationships and increase our value as a trusted partner to our clients in their best and most challenging days.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with colleagues across functions to help the entire engagement team
- Understand clients' vision, media targets
- Accurately maintain executional tools, trackers and reporting
- Share results of work in a structured way
- Monitor media outlets for coverage of client news, innovative trends
- Effectively execute timely media monitoring and reporting on a daily basis
- Develop industry knowledge and trends
- Understand multi-channel fluency
- Closely follow engagement timeline, budget and quality standards
- Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: entry level
- Strong demonstrated interest in PR and client account management
- Timely communication of significant issues and challenges
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful and effective problem solver
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Can prioritize multiple tasks and be resourceful in completing them
- Curiosity, interest in learning about clients’ businesses/industries
- Positive attitude, helpful nature, team player
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.