Media Supervisor, Paid Planning & Buying
New York, New York, United States
Media Supervisor – TEMP TO PERM
Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search engine marketing, performance marketing, mobile and web design. Its data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated digital mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Role and Responsibilities
The Media Supervisor would be responsible for overseeing and executing day-to-day digital media planning/buying and client service activities associated with assigned accounts.
S/he would collaborate with the digital media team (SEM, SEO, Analytics) in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, while maintaining and growing successful client relationships. Must be expert at analyzing data, thinking creatively and coming up with innovative media strategies to deliver to clients.
External Relationship Management:
- Maintains and grows successful client relationships
- Acts as a point of contact for designated clients and is responsive to all client requests and inquiries
- Participates in client meetings and presentations
- Works closely with publishers/vendors to develop productive working relationships that drive results for clients
- Meets with new publishers/vendors to learn about relevant offerings, new technologies and trends
- Reviews media brief and sets planning process in motion
- Creates Request for Proposal (RFP) and develops consideration list of appropriate publishers/vendors
- Reviews RFPs and filters/compiles most compelling proposals
- Negotiates rates and added value with selected partners
- Develops presentation materials for client review and adapts/finalizes based on feedback
- Creates and ensures accuracy of and adherence to all campaign documentation including insertion orders, trafficking sheets, and terms and conditions
- Works with Creative team on ad development to ensure creative is delivered to spec and supports media strategy
- Works with Analytics team for any tagging/reporting requirements
- Draws critical analysis from data and makes specific recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
- Manages campaign execution from start to finish
- Supports the needs of Digital Media Director
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company’s thought leadership on display industry topics
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management ability
- Experience in managing complex display campaigns; strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Experience buying content partnerships, display, mobile, video, social and programmatic inventory
- Experience working with DART/DFA or other relevant 3rd Party Ad Servers
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
Resolute is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Resolute recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.