New York, New York, United States
Designer – TEMP TO PERM
Resolute is seeking an experienced Digital Designer for our New York-based agency who will work closely with the creative team, project and account management, and technical developers. Looking for an enthusiastic, focused, and hardworking visual designer.
- Create original, clean, and innovative visual design solutions for websites and digital marketing components including landing pages, banners, and social.
- Perform design for data visualization assignments and reporting dashboards.
- Generate new and conceptual creative ideas.
- Create sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes as required.
- Have a good understanding of responsive design, interface design, and user experience.
- Ability to work independently and closely with other designers and technologists.
- Strong emphasis on clean and clear visual thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate presentation of ideas.
- 2-3 years of relevant digital design experience
- Data visualization experience
- Strong understanding of design principles (layout, typography, page/content hierarchy etc.)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience with creating prototypes and/or animations preferred
- Experience in UX Research and/or Information Architecture preferred
- Bachelor's degree required (B.F.A or similar design/UI-related focus, preferred)
- Must have a portfolio.
- Google Data Studio experience a strong plus
- Knowledge of User Experience (research, user flows, feature sets) preferred.
- Familiarity with web technologies (html/css) preferred.
- Photography, illustration, animation skills a plus.
Resolute Digital, A Weber Shandwick Company. Resolute was acquired by Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) in 2017. Resolute Digital is a data and performance-driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in digital marketing, analytics, and design & development.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.