Junior Associate, Client Experience
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking an ambitious and detail-oriented Junior Associate for its New York office who wants to be part of a dedicated and engaged team that creates smart marketing and communications solutions for clients. Our dynamic, integrated account teams deliver breakthrough ideas, innovative programs and executional excellence – all of which result in superlative client experiences and longstanding relationships. The ideal candidate will have some experience (academic and/or internship) in PR/journalism, and a strong interest in consumer lifestyle categories including apparel, home and entertainment.
- Provide operational support on client projects, as directed
- Accurately maintain executional tools, trackers and reporting
- Share results of the work in a structured way
- Proactively offer solutions for executional issues specific to assigned programs
- Engage, as appropriate, with client contacts
- Support multiple client programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Timely communication of significant issues and challenges
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
- PR agency/journalism internship experience
- Available to work a full-time schedule
- Professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resourceful and effective problem solver
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.