Associate, Client Experience, Digital
Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick continues to lead and innovate in the digital space, generating consistent buzz with transformational, digital campaigns for top multinational brands. We invest in a diverse range of talent and currently have strategists, community managers, producers, writers, developers, designers, and paid syndication and analytics experts embedded in offices worldwide – seamlessly collaborating and working across time zones and borders. We’re currently seeking a Associate, Client Experience to join our Digital team in Detroit. The Associate operates efficiently within a group, executes assigned tasks independently, and is able to handle multiple projects/clients at a time.
This individual will be responsible for initiatives such as managing client social media assets, syndicating content via social networks, assistance on digital production products and editorial development. S/he will interact and work directly with clients on a daily basis. S/he must also have strong organization and content management skills, creative thinking abilities, and be adept at problem-solving. S/he must have a solid grasp of all basic social media tools and how they affect the client.
- Help develop and implement content strategy
- Manage social communities for a variety of clients
- Conduct campaign reporting and analysis
- Proactively identify issues and recommend solutions based on category or competitive activity
- Communicate to client, account teams and creative teams on project developments, timelines and results
- Keep pace with social media / digital industry trends and developments
- Assist in new business proposals (research, building slides)
- Assist in managing agency and client attendance at industry conferences and events
- 2-3 years experience within the digital marketing industry with a strong understanding of social media and digital strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- Have a passion and experience for social media and stay ahead of the curve on industry developments – Have very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
- Have community management experience
- Microsoft Office (experience supporting the development of presentations)
- Social media platforms and community management tools including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Facebook OpenGraph and Insights, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Adobe Photoshop)
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.