Associate (Account Executive) – Digital
London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and creative digital and social media consultant to join our expanding digital team. Within this role you will have the opportunity to create and deliver creative social media content, provide account/client management and support with campaign delivery to a variety of brands and organisations. The ideal candidate will be a unique mix of creative and analytical, and have a strong understanding of the ever-changing landscape of digital / social media.
Globally, Weber Shandwick has around 800 digital specialists, who cover everything from build and UX to search video production, animation, design and beyond. Your role will be to help deliver flawless digital and social media campaigns and develop creative content for our clients.
Owing to the wide range of clients and their differing business objectives, you will need to display a creative and social-first approach to digital/social communications, as well as a sound understanding of the industries our clients work within including FMCG, retail and pharmaceutical.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As an Associate, you will be responsible for developing creative, digital and social content and campaigns across the agency for both our Consumer and Corporate clients.
Working on a range of clients, you will support the account and management team to deliver creative, integrated campaigns that ensure our clients stay ahead of the curve.
Day-to-day duties (but not limited to) include:
- Developing social content output for clients, ensuring it aligns with the brands strategy, meets KPIs and pushes the boundaries
- Digital copywriting for social platforms and websites
- Community management of social platforms for a range of clients, including communicating in quick and witty ways, and engaging with differing audiences across all social media platforms
- Identification (using industry tools provided to you) and management of social influencers and talent
- Undertaking social listening exercises, gathering social insights for current and prospective clients
- Ideation of digital / social creative assets such as GIFs, video and images, working closely with our design studio to bring concepts to life, whilst ensuring they adhere to platform specifications
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Creation of social protocols and FAQs
- Supporting your senior team members to deliver exceptional work for current and prospective clients
- Client liaison, including managing approvals of content and campaigns and supporting the team to ensure a smooth running of accounts
- Ensuring your work is delivered punctually and to a high standard, free from grammatical and spelling errors
Key Skills (Essentials):
- Excellent attention to detail and creative flair
- Adept at juggling multiple projects and an active inbox, consistently hitting deadlines
- Hands-on and creative, and enjoy working with a close-knit team that remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrable success in digital/ social media communications (either for clients or in house) particularly in terms of social content creation
- Displays creativity and passion in developing digital and social recommendations and concepts
- High level of organisation and a passion for flawless execution
- Good understanding of owned, earned and paid online media
- Knowledge of digital analysis and measurement techniques to help track activity against KPIs and support with client reporting
- Flawless communications and client-handling skills, fluent English, and meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering award winning social / digital campaigns
- Knowledge of basic social media tools, e.g. Socialbakers, Sysomos, Socialbakers, Radian6, Traackr, Tagger etc.
- Experienced in working with PR teams to ensure digital / social outputs are integrated
- Passionate about new business and / or experienced in working on new business proposals including gathering social insights, online research and inputting into creative workshops
Note from the Talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.