New York, New York, United States
You’re curious, organized, methodical, and proactive. You like to use substantiated data to both identify and solve problems, rather than trust your gut alone.
As the core team of global communications powerhouse Weber Shandwick, we are leveraging bleeding edge data science approaches and development tools to provide unparalleled access to unexplored insights derived from the world’s most important digital, social and e-commerce platforms.
Our clients span five continents, and their consumers are everywhere. The systems and tools we are designing will be one of a kind and unique in their value to meet the global marketplace's current and future needs.
We Are Seeking:
As a key player in our organization, you will focus on contributing to complex multi-continental engagements and liaise with global executives at top performing organizations. The work we do is unique and requires a synthesis of many diverse data points, methodologies and perspectives to create differentiated analyses for our clients. We operate with a very lean structure built on mutual trust
We are seeking a talented team member to work with a small but entrepreneurial group to leverage our proprietary tools and data sets to provide unique insights to the world’s leading telecom, automotive, energy, CPG, healthcare, biotech and luxury brands
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build data pipelines and deploy data integration solutions
- Use client's standard data analysis and data integration tools and technologies to operationalize the solution.
- Ability to deploy solutions to cloud and schedule ETL
- Build and deploy machine learning models for client projects using internal and external pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science or other related STEM fields
- 1-2 years relevant full-time experience; preferably in professional services
- Strong programming experience with Python and data analysis tools; Prefer experience with front-end data visualization tools (e.g., Plotly, Tableau, Looker)
- Experienced in working AWS, GCP or other cloud solutions in the work environment
- Experience in natural language processing is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in an integrated team setting
- Startup experience is a plus but not a must
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.