Senior Data Analyst
New York, New York, United States
We Are Seeking:
The Senior Data Analyst will join the Global Intelligence network team to deliver on a series of domestic and international projects core to the marketing and communications objectives of our clients.
The position will directly report to and work with the New York office but will support teams across all North American practice areas and lead Weber Shandwick’s most complex International analytics work.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Significant analysis of text-based data from social listening platforms
- Work with Business SMEs to obtain a greater understanding of the needs of the business and the types of analysis that supports business
- Work with data providers, client data owners and functional design teams to create the technical specifications and execution
- Build data pipelines and deploy data integration solutions
- Use client's standard data analysis and data integration tools and technologies to operationalize the solution.
- Ability to deploy solutions to cloud and schedule ETL
- Perform hands-on analyses on large volumes of transaction, marketing, unstructured and customer level
- Build and deploy machine learning models for client projects using internal and external pipelines.
What We Are Looking For:
- As a key player in our organization, you will focus on contributing to complex multi-continental engagements and liaise with global executives at top performing organizations. The work we do is unique and requires a synthesis of many diverse data points, methodologies and perspectives to create differentiated analyses for our clients. We operate with a very lean structure built on mutual
- We are seeking a talented team member to work with a small but entrepreneurial group to leverage our proprietary tools and data sets to provide unique insights to the world’s leading telecom, energy, fashion, beauty, CPG, jewelry, beverage, auto and e-commerce
- Advanced degree in math, computer science or other related STEM fields
- 3+ years relevant full-time experience; preferably in professional services
- Strong programming experience: Python, Github, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, pandas.
- Experienced in working AWS, GCP or other cloud solutions in the work environment
- Experienced in implementing machine learning algorithms in the work environment
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experience in natural language processing is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in an integrated team setting
- Bachelor's degree with major in business or STEM preferred, Masters is a plus
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.