Social Media Analytics Manager – 6 Month FTC
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick are excited to be expanding the insights team and looking for an Analytics Manager (Social Media) to join on a contractual basis initially for 6 months.
A key to the success of the insights team is its diversity. We have diverse backgrounds and expertise, speak many languages and bring this variety together in the work we do as a team. The Analytics Manager would have the opportunity to work with experience with a range of global clients championing insight and analysis in decision-making to enable real business performance. There is a huge opportunity to grow professionally whilst learning from some brilliant thinkers in how to apply insights / analytics in a business context. Working with various data sources, analytics tools and proprietary models and methodologies, you’ll get exposure to clients, their business and communication challenges. We will provide you with a fulfilling, collaborative, and friendly place to work in. Providing you with a plethora of training opportunities tailored to your career goals and interests.
What will you be doing?
We can promise you won't get bored! On a day-to-day basis as a team we channel our can-do attitude, critical thinking and analytical mind-sets to solve our client’s problems, provide inputs into strategy and see opportunities not visible without data and insights. Depending on scope and requirements we work together or individually to identify insight from large (big data, machine learning, sentiment analysis) and small data (research and panels). The type of analytics work we cover;
- Influencer and stakeholder identification
- Conversation analysis (social listening and media intelligence)
- Audience profiling, segmentation and journey mapping
- Website, campaign and multichannel reporting
- Bespoke modelling
- Reputation analysis
- Lexicon and search analysis
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As an Analytics Manager primarily focussed within the healthcare /pharma sector, you will be passionate and knowledgeable about the healthcare/pharma industry and have strong experience using data analytics to deliver insight in this space. You will need to create strong relationships, working closely with wider teams to ensure success. You will establish yourself as a subject expert for all thing’s healthcare analytics.
As a Analytics Manager, you’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to the day-to-day analytics needs of our clients and, depending on your experience, either deliver insights independently or in tandem with the Analytics Manager across:
- Social listening
- Audience profiling and influencers identification
- Analysing data sets to extract key findings
- Implementing measurement and evaluation frameworks
- Performance monitoring
- Audience segmentation
- Campaign and monthly reporting
- Website reporting
- Understanding of media channel landscapes
Who are you?
We are looking for a Analytics Manager with demonstrable experience in social listening, keen to work in the media, digital and or social domain. Skills needed:
- Analytical and numerate with the ability to learn fast
- Problem-solving mentality
- Experience with either reporting, social media monitoring or digital tools such as: Sysomos, Radian 6, Brandwatch, Visible, Spredfast, Crimson Hexagon, Quid, and Affinio.
- Good understanding of business KPIs
- An appetite for challenge, innovation and learning new skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment
Why would you join Weber Shandwick?
- We will provide you with a fulfilling, collaborative, and friendly place to work in
- You will develop innovative solutions and add value-driven, data-driven decisions
- You will get to work across different teams, clients and industries offering you a unique insight on how different business work
- We have a culture of sharing best practice across our methodologies and products
- You’ll get to work with different tools and different methodologies, some you might know and some which will be new to you