Junior Associate, Client Experience Digital
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We are seeking a Digital Junior Associate who is passionate about all things digital and being a part of our Digital Health Practice. The ideal candidate has experience working on social and digital media and developing communications materials. Strong writing skills and social media fluency are a must.
- Conduct digital and social media platform and advertising research and media audits independently
- Maintain and update status reports, including materials trackers, media trackers, conference/event trackers
- Participate in client meetings and/or teleconferences, accurately capture meeting notes, next steps
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years agency experience
- Love of all things digital and social
- Professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
- Can prioritize multiple tasks and manage time in a consistent manner
- Experience with coordinating vendors and external partners
- Some prior experience working directly with clients (helpful but not required)
- Resourceful and effective problem solver
- Experience pitching healthcare media and securing stories
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.