Manager, Client Experience (Healthcare)
New York, New York, United States
DNA is currently seeking a Manager (Account Supervisor-equivalent) to join its growing practice in its New York office.
DNA helps its client partners negotiate the healthcare sector’s ever-changing commercial, regulatory, scientific and communications landscape. DNA understands that every patient, disease and therapy is different. As is every message, stakeholder and challenge.
Therefore, DNA’s approach involves: Different thinking to develop strategically relevant platforms with clear and measurable goals; applying Different insight to understand how to change the behavior of those it engages with and; adopting a Different attitude to inject a real sense of passion and collaborative spirit into everything it does.
This meaningful development of strategic, engagement, educational and behavioral change programs ensures DNA can help deliver initiatives which are As Different as You.
What You Will Be Doing
Our team is seeking a Manager with healthcare, client experience, and media expertise to serve as a senior counselor to our clients. As a Manager, you will be expected to develop and execute strategic integrated communications programs that deliver results. You will be responsible for driving overall strategy and advising healthcare clients and account teams on new initiatives. You will be a conceptual thinker with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
In addition, you should have an agency background in healthcare communications with experience working on pharmaceutical products, biotech and/or medical devices, as well as knowledge of the media landscape and considerations in this space.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage account team implementation of agreed-upon programs, ensuring quality standards are met and desired results are delivered on-budget
- Lead project management initiatives
- Lead development and revision of tools, ensuring all activities are moving forward and are within deadlines
- Leverage traditional media as well as influencers and digital/emerging technologies for PR programming
- Develop a range of external and media materials including press releases, key message documents, pitches, social media content, etc.
- Manage event and activation logistics in a variety of settings
- Set and meet campaign measurement and evaluation criteria
- Identify training and development needs of junior staff and provide opportunities that enable staff members to reach their full potential
- Assist in financial management for clients, including development of invoices and activity reports
What We Are Looking For
- Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary (holistic) communication initiatives
- Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media
- Solid working knowledge of key online/offline media influencers/journalists
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills
- Experience with clients and accounts that are measurement and evaluation driven
- Strong presentation skills, poise, and professionalism
- Industry experience in healthcare communications and/or pharmaceuticals
- At least 4 years’ experience in public relations at an agency or corporate in-house (healthcare experience required)
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, or in a related field
Dna is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Dna recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.