Weber Shandwick Named Agency of the Decade at 2020 North America SABRES
Weber Shandwick was named Agency of the Decade at PRovoke’s 2020 North America SABRE Awards, which were held virtually on May 28.
In receiving the coveted award, the firm was lauded for its strong, collaborative culture, for its diverse ecosystem of brands and for its consistent commitment to innovation – particularly the agency’s digital prowess, early embrace of branded content and investment in data and analytics.
“To bring boundary-breaking ideas and solutions to clients over the course of a decade takes a joyful collision of a few things. A championship team partnered with extraordinary clients – willing to take leaps with us – constant re-imagination and a non-stop commitment to asking, ‘what’s next?,’” said Gail Heimann, president and CEO, Weber Shandwick.
“I’m immensely proud that the relentless spirit of invention and re-invention is found in every Weber Shandwick office across North America, and around the world. Huge congratulations to our teams and our clients for this recognition – and thank you to PRovoke for the honor.”
Weber Shandwick and its work with client partners was recognized with five additional Gold SABRE awards:
- Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of Barbie with Barbie for Global Campaign
- The Official Supporter of Women’s Soccer with AB InBev, Budweiser and 3PM Agency for Sponsorship
- Only on Airbnb with Airbnb for Multimarket Campaign (*together with Airbnb partners)
- Experian Boost: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due with Experian for Financial Services
- Creating Community Through Conversations with The Minneapolis Foundation for Executive Leadership
ReviveHealth, Weber Shandwick’s specialist healthcare agency, was also named Healthcare Agency of the Year and one of PRovoke’s Best Agencies to Work For.
The 2020 North America SABRE Award recognitions follow several recent honors earned by Weber Shandwick, including being named to Ad Age’s 2020 Agency A-List and honored as the 2019 Global Agency of the Year by PRovoke.