Juice: Our Fresh, Flexible, Inclusive Approach to Work
In late 2020, Weber Shandwick introduced Juice – an industry-first approach to evolve and invigorate the way we work across our global network. In response to the incredible change brought on by the pandemic, we listened closely to our people to better understand the resources and support they need to thrive, both now and in the future. Designed with flexibility and inclusivity as its key ingredients, Juice is all about making where and how we work a bit more fluid (pun intended).
“Juice is our new way of working and living that will enhance creativity, collaboration and ultimately, the work we deliver for our clients. With the right blend of in-office and remote work and enhanced resources to enable and motivate our teams – we’re giving everyone the ingredients they need to keep mind, body and soul healthy and strong.” – Brian Offutt, Chief Workforce Innovation & Operations Officer, Weber Shandwick
Eight months in, we’re excited to share more about the Juice menu, including our newest additions.
- Juice Flex: Our category-leading global, hybrid work approach that ensures employees benefit from a mix of in-person and remote work. That means using time in the office to connect with clients or colleagues, and spending the rest of the time wherever and whenever works best for each of us. And ultimately, providing greater inclusivity through flexibility. As offices reopen, hybrid for most of us will mean 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely each week.
- Juice Bar: Our menu of curated global, regional and local offers via an impressive array of partners for employees to refresh their mind, body, soul and life. Offerings are based on employee suggestions and are ever evolving, including discounts on memberships and services like meal kits, fitness apps, stress management tools and even pet care.
- Juice Money: A monthly reimbursement program to support employee wellness, cultural awareness and creative pursuits. From marathon race fees to concerts to homeschooling support for parents, employees can soothe – or strengthen – their mind, body and soul, however they choose.
- YOLO by Juice: If You Only Live Once, we want to help our teams live to the max. YOLO by Juice is our newest employee benefit that puts passion and wanderlust on the menu. It’s paid time away to rest, to explore, to travel, to grow.
Starting in 2022, there are three ways for employees to YOLO:
- One month of working remotely from anywhere. All employees are eligible to work remotely during one month in 2022 from anywhere in their home country* – to explore somewhere new or simply cut out the commute and reignite at home.
- Two extra weeks off with a $2,000 USD stipend. Forty employees will be randomly selected within their regions – and can use their time and money to rest, recharge, spend quality time with loved ones or pursue an adventure.
- Two months of paid leave with a $5,000 USD stipend. One employee from each of our regions will be selected to explore places that are meaningful to them – to feed their curiosity and continuous learning.
To keep our workforce refreshed and replenished, Juice will continue to evolve over time to meet the needs of our employees. Because we’ve all been feeling squeezed!
Visit our Work at Weber page to see what’s added to the menu.
*Subject to certain restrictions