Shaping Opinions Amidst Tumult
Drawing on a global network that includes Powell Tate in the U.S. and Asia, Weber Shandwick’s public affairs team partners with the world’s leading organizations to engage audiences on the most critical issues of our time, operating at the intersection of industry, politics and culture. We bring knowledgeable and holistic counsel to our clients – discerning a tweet from a trend, and a moment from a movement.
Masters of both short and long-term campaigns, we are able to traverse immediate issues of client reputation and navigate long-term policy agendas, shaping opinions and engaging the right audience in the right place at the right time. We bring political diversity to our work, with experts coming from the highest levels of government, political campaigns, corporations, media, law firms, NGOs and regulatory agencies. With a focus on data and insight-driven strategy, we accelerate change across platforms, driving results where influencers, traditional, digital and social media converge. Read more from our team on Issues Decoded.
We're Known For...
- Award-winning multi-platform advocacy campaigns
- Experts who bring deep relationships with policymakers and opinion leaders
- Analytics infused in every stage of a campaign lifecycle
- Thumb-stopping creative concepts and execution
- State-of-the-art stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Deep issue expertise in healthcare, energy, technology, agriculture, finance, and trade
- Seamless collaboration with clients, partners and global offices
Apr 6, 2020
Public Affairs in the Time of COVID-19: Navigating a New Reality
When the news of first cases of Covid-19 in Wuhan, China hit the media in late November 2019, few could […]
Public Affairs Team
Pam Jenkins, Global
President, Global Public Affairs and President, Weber Shandwick South
Peter Carson, The Americas
Managing Director, Public Affairs
Baxter Jolly, Asia Pacific
Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific
Anthony Marlowe, EMEA
Managing Director, Public Affairs, UK