Supporting the makers of the world
Industry & manufacturing
Manufacturing and industrial (M&I) organizations remain the backbone of our economy. Yet, companies that make things have never faced a more challenging business environment. Workforce shortages, supply chain disruptions, regulation and climate change all have an impact on where, how and when you can do business. These issues compel businesses to engage in new ways with stakeholders ranging from policy makers and regulators to labor unions and climate activists — and of course, customers.
Weber Shandwick understands the array of challenges that confront the M&I sector every day. We offer expert counsel in corporate reputation, public affairs, employee engagement, crisis management, social impact, brand marketing and a host of other specialties. We develop custom programs to guide companies through these obstacles and build effective relationships with the people who are critical to their success.
Contact us to learn more.
What we're known for
- Providing expert counsel for navigating the intersection of business needs, regulatory concerns and community relationships
- Crafting narratives that build stronger relationships with customers, employees and community stakeholders
- Building effective, collaborative relationships with media to foster transparency, clarity and mutual understanding of issues and initiatives core to business success
- Helping clients identify and understand their stakeholders and how they impact their success
- Shaping community engagement programs that build trust, protect reputation and improve relationships
- Understanding how effective reputation management improves product sales and supports innovation