The business of agriculture and food is our job and our passion.
Our clients work hard to ensure there is enough food to feed 9 billion people by 2050. The Weber Shandwick agriculture and food business team works just as hard to ensure our clients’ products get in the hands of customers across the agriculture and food supply chain, and that they get the reputation boost they deserve for their work in solving one of this century’s biggest challenges.
We understand how challenging it is to find the right external marketing partner that will help improve your reputation and increase sales. Our client relationships are successful because we understand where and how the world’s food begins and also where it stops along the way to the consumer’s table. We’re a diverse group with strong and varied skills. We’re farmers at night and on the weekends. We have MBAs and enjoy engaging in business strategy conversations as much as we like getting our hands dirty in a field. We are as comfortable connecting at the kitchen table, in your boardroom at the Shanghai office, or with your dealer networks at the annual sales conference.
The Weber Shandwick agriculture and food business team knows agriculture and food around the world.”
Some examples of our deep marketing strategy and creative tactical experience include:
- Branding and repositioning manufacturing, animal health, food ingredients and commodity products
- Launching new corn traits and crop brands
- Issues management and crisis preparedness for animal agriculture and food products
- Sales force and dealer training and communication
- Event management in fields and at executive conferences
- Development and management of expert research networks
- Delegation tour organization for agribusiness companies and associations